About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Wednesday 21 September 2011

DJ Komori ft Cassie - Sound Of Love

Ok Two Questions 

1) Was this song written by Ester Dean? 
2) Isn't It A Wonderful thing that in this day and age you can make a music career without a voice?? 

I'm not being mean..just saying..there's still hope for me as a singer!!! I do actually like Cassie. Although to be fair I feel career has been pushed forward based on her looks. Wrong or not that's how I feel. 

Anyhoo back to the track.. I cant make up my mind, mainly because its so 'Superbass-esque' But then again there are so many songs out there that sound like other songs and  I still love them (often the second song more than the original) Take Breezy's Deuces for example many would say that it is a better version of RiRi's Te Amo and i would agree. It didn't stop me from loving that song. I think the problem is that its NOT better than Super bass.  After hearing the song went on YouTube so I could post the Video in this blog..and surprise surprise I'm not the only one that noticed the similarities.. 

here's the song

Might still give a spin though..depending on how I feel when fingers touch steel.. 

Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
OFFICIAL AURA (DERBY) RESIDENT DJ
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/figzitunes

Follow Figa @figadj @figadjmixtapes 
Catch Figa At BPM, NEC Birmingham Monday 3rd October 2011 

No comments: