About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Sunday 26 October 2008

Figa It Out - Jazmine Sullivan - Bust Ya Windows



Lovin this track now, luckily no one has ever made me that mad that i had to take to smashin up their car. But vocally i think Jazmine is outstanding. I love the way she actually writes. She has all the old Motown qualities but with a very up to date and forward thinking way. I cant stand it when artists just replicate songs / styles from the past..rather than doing "them"..so here's one for you to bubble to..its deffo going on my next mixtape!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Eziii...saww u at the strawberry party...ura top dj yano your music was sikk :)..iv bin lukin on getin in2 the whole dj ting myself 4 quite a while now jus as a hobbie..was wonderin if you'd be able 2 help me if u got any gd contactz or wateva if ya can try point me in the rite direction init? My email adress iss dee_4448@hotmail.com hope ya can help if not no worriez! Dee.