About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Supa Mix With Figz - Episode 18

Supamix18

*** BREAKING NEWS***

You can also subscribe to the Supa Mix as a podcast on itunes just use the following link: http://figadj.podbean.com/ 


LISTEN / DOWNLOAD / COMMENT HERE: 


 <span>Supa Mix With Figz Episode 18 www.swurvradio.com by Figa DJ</span> 



This Weeks Tracklist


  1. Redlight ft Roses Gabore & Rukus (remix) – Stupid Figa (DUB)
  2. Chris Brown – All My Love
  3. Redlight – Stupid (Instrumental)
  4. C-Mone – Replacement Girl
  5. Tribal Man – Tribal Skank (DUB)
  6. Tribal Man ft Gracious Kay – 21 Dares
  7. Pitbull ft TPain – Shake Senora
  8. Drake –  Baby Come With Me
  9. Kelly Rowland – I’m That Chick
  10. The New Boys ft DEV – Ring My Bell
  11. Nerd Boi U Know – Suss
  12. Jill Scott ft EVE – Shame
  13. Lenny Harold ft Niki Minaj – What You Thinking
  14. Neyo – Stay
  15. Amerie – One Thing (Instrumental)
  16. Jamie Woon - Lady Luck
  17. The Bangz – Boys With Tattoo’s
  18. E-40 – My Sh** Bang
  19. Ohio – He’s Gone
  20. (Trinity All Stars) B Boy Boogie, Native & Rukus - Incredible
  21. Chase N Status ft Tinnie Tempah –  Hitz
  22. Swizz Beats ft EVE – Everyday
  23. Lil Mo – Hot Girls
  24. No Games Vs Got Money-  Rico Uno Remix
  25. Diddy Dirty Money ft Mary J Blige & lil Wayne – Someone to Love me (RMX)
  26. Loose Ends – Hanging On String
  27. Camron – Girls Cry
  28. Jay Z – Song Cry
  29. Busta Rhymes ft Notorious BIG – Knock You Out
  30. Rukus ft Amy – Cold Bars
  31. Glass Malone ft Mack 10 – Back to The Business
  32. Talay Riley ft Scorcher -  Good As Gold
  33. Chris Brown ft Se7en & Kevin McCall – Spend It All
  34. A-Trak feat. CyHi Da Prynce - Ray-Ban Vision
  35. TPain – Boots Work
  36. Bow Wow – She Got It (Snip)
  37. Illa – Cranberry Vodka
  38. DJ Drama ft Fabolous, Wiz Khalifa & Roscoe Dash – Oh My
  39. Marsha Ambrosias ft Busta Rhymes – Far Away (RMX)
  40. The Trinity Band – You



Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com

No comments: