About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 26 April 2011

SUPA MIX CATCH UP! (19 & 20)

Supa Mix catch up time if you haven't seen them plastered every where else lol 

here you go, with loads of love xx

Supa Mix 20

TRACKLIST: 

Quad City DJs - Cmon Ride The Train 
Rukus - Still In the Game (Figa House Remix) 
Fatman Scoop ft Thara - Jump On 
Freak Nasty - Da Dip 
Ciara - Get Up 
Tiffany Evans ft Ciara - Promis Ring (REEMO Remix) 
KP & Envy - Shorty Swing My Way 
More Fire Crew - Oi 
Ms Dynamite ft Sticky - Boo 
So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds 
Lethal B - Pow (Original) 
Lethal B - Pow (2011 Remix) 
Ludacris - How Low Can You Go 
Dwaine Hayden - Low (Refix Dub) 
DJ Defkline Red Polo- Pony Rock 
Donaeo - Check My Swagga Out 
Young Nate - I Wonder (Ill Blu Remix -Dub) 
Drake - Baby Come With Me Vs Tribal Man - 21 Dares 
Kelly Rowland - I'm That Chick 
Rick Ross ft Avery Storm - Here I Am 
Here I am - Instrumental 
Trey Songz ft Drake - Missing You 
Here I am - Instrumental 
P Diddy ft Jeremy Green - How Fly Is He 
Blind Fury ft Timbaland - Slow Down 
Lenny Harold ft Niki - Thinking (Snip) 
Onyx - Slam 
Stephanie - Say My Name (Timeless) 
Frank Ocean - Nature Feels 
Tha Outfit - Like My Bass 
Trey Songz - When I See You 
Lloyd - Cupid 
Channel Ray - High Heels 
BVMP - I Need You (Snip) 
R Kelly - Step In The Name Of Love 
Estelle ft Rick Ross - Break My Heart 
DE'Votion - Figa Be (Dub) Snip 
Chris Brown - She Aint You 
Nikki Grier - You Aint Gettin None 
Rick Ross ft Wiz Khalifa & Wale - Retro Super Future II 
Corey Drumz - What Me Me 
Corey Drumz ft AB 151 & Nanno- Talk That Talk 
Rukus - My Domain 
Deekline & Ed Solo - Pass Out (Will Street Wise Mix) 
Gyptian - Hold Yu (Shy FX & Digital Soundboy DnB Remix) 
J Cole - Who Dat (Snip) 
Laurissa Hamilton - Rep For The Ladie (Dub) 
BJ - World Of Fantasy 
Dead Prez - Hip Hop (Full Vocal Dubstep Remix)

Supa Mix 19 

TRACKLIST

ILS - Move Ur body 

NB ft Sweet Boy Candy - Back 2 The 80s 
Bruno Mars - On Fire 
NB ft Sweet Boy Candy - Back 2 The 80s 
Chris Brown - Beautiful People 
Donaeo - Check My Swagga Out 
DJ Defkline & Red Polo ft Eve -Tambo 
Hoodsy - Ryder (Dub) 
Movado ft Chipmunk & Sneakbo - Starboy 
Dev - Bass down low 
Rukus - Hold It Down (Remix Dub) 
Man ft 50 - Buzzin 
Boys with Tattoo's instrumental 
Xzibit - X 
The Bangz - Boys with Tattoo Instrumental 
Xzibit ft Young De - Show Me what it is 
Deepside - Bomb 
K Michelle - Its All about me 
Young Gunz ft Chingy - Can't stop won't stop 
New Boyz - Crush On You 
Xzibit ft Kerry Hilson - Hey Now (Mean Muggin) 
Bei Major ft J Cole - Trouble 
Ron Browz ft Llyod Banks - Party Till The Morn 
Jill Scott ft Eve - Shame 
Beyonce ft Swizz - Move Ya Body 
Xzibit - Front 2 Back 
Xzibit ft Young De - Figa It Out 
New Boyz ft Chris Brown - Call Me Dougie 
Wale ft Meek Mill - 100Hunnit 
Dr Dre ft Xzibit - Bitch Please 
Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill - Play Your Part 
Chiddy Bang ft Mac Miller - Heatwave 
Xzibit - Paparazzi 
Fabolous ft Neyo & Ryan Leslie - Look At Her (Killin Em pt 2) 
Miss Marianna - Flippin & Foldin 
Chipmunk ft Trey Songz - Take Off 
Chipmunk ft Movado - Every Gyal 
Izzie - Up All Night 
Ny ft Giggs - Be With You 
Harmony Muzik - Eat You Alive 
Young Jeezy ft Lil Wayne - Ballin Hard 
Young Chris - Racks 
Kevin Cossom - Racks Remix 
Rukus ft Sarai Jazz - Straight Up 
Heatseeker Instrumental (Produced By Rukus)


Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/figzitunes

No comments: