About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 6 May 2011

Supa Mix 21

  


THIS WEEKS TRACKLIST:


Britney Spears ft Niki Minaj & Ke$ha - Until The World Ends (Femme Fatal Remix) 
Serocee - Oh Na Na (Basement Dub Prod by Zed Bias) 
50 Cent - Bullshit & Party 
Kevin Cossom - Ride (Ciara Remix) 
Serocee - Oh Na Na (Bassline Remix - Prod by Witty Boy) 
Kelly Price - And You Don't Stop 
Tinchy Stryder ft Dapper - Spaceship 
Dwaine & Rukus - 1 In A Million (Trinatronic Cover) 
Rihanna ft Drake - Whats My Name 
Rihanna ft Vybz Kartel - Whats My Name (Bashy remix) 
Bei Major ft J Cole - Trouble 
Vybz Kartel - Open Up 
Miguel - Like You 
Chrishan - Drinks In The Air 
Gilbere Forte - Everyday (Coolin - Freestyle) 
Swizz Beatz ft EVE - Everyday (Coolin) 
Diddy Dirty Money ft Mary J Blige - Looking For Some One To Love Me 
Mary J ft The Game - MVP 
Mary J Blige - Real Love 
Busta Rhymes ft Mary J Bligre & Rah Digga - Touch It 
Mary J Blige - Work It vs Click My Finger (Unknown Remix) 
Mary J Blige - No More Drama 
Mary J Blige - The One 
Milton - Jump Off 
Sway Boy - She Aint You (Remix) 
Rukus - I Wanna Rock (Freestyle) 
Verbal ft Niki Minaj - Change Change 
Jerimih ft Phor - Mz Right 
Miss Marianna - Flippin & Foldin 
Corey Drumz - Talk That Talk 
Kevin Cossom - Black & Yellow (Remix) 
Apollo The Great ft Joell Ortiz - Call It Quits 
Ghost Wridah ft Shonnie & Mann - West Side Love Affair 
Ace Hood ft Trey Songz - Ride Or Die 
John Legend - Live It Up 
Llyod - Lay It Down 
Kerri Hilson ft Kanye West & Neyo - Knock You Down 
Ashanti ft Jermaine Dupri - Good Good 
Beyonce - Video Phone 
Bobby Brown - Rock Witcha (Snip)


Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/figzitunes

No comments: