About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Quick Funnies!

BBM jokes courtesy of his Excellence..

A woman is like Bluetooth... You are next to her, she stays connected. You go away, she finds new devices..A man, however, is like wifi... Many devices can connect to him as long as he is not secured ***

Dad joined facebook.. Kid updated status:- "Dad on FB.. WTF!!!"... Dad commented "what is WTF?".. Kid replied "Welcome To Facebook"

****

An airline introduced a special package for business men.
Buy ur ticket get ur wife's ticket free.

After great success, the company sent letters to all the wives asking how the trip was.
All of them gave the same reply:


"Which Trip?" ***

Keep em coming I love BBM jokes!

Figa
www.figadj.com

No comments: