About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 28 January 2011

Crazy Love Valentine Mix 2011

I know its not quite that time yet folks BUT! if you Love being in Love, Have just had your heart broken, Hate people that are in Love, or are indifferent to Love then this mix is for you!


The Full Mix shall be available for download on Monday 14th February 2011 but I've got another sneak peak for you. 


Snippett No2 


 <span>Crazy Love Valentine Mix 2011 Snip2 by Figa's Mini Mixes</span> 


Dont Forget you can catch me at Syn each and Every Friday at Essential Fridays! Its a must for all true ravers..Figa It Out 


Photobucket




Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: