About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Ace Hood - Hustle Hard The Remixes

I Suppose its standard to do a remix of a song now a days, I mean what artist in their right just releases one version of a song when they can capitalise on several markets? cynical? na its just true lol. But Hustle hard has got soooo many really good remixes, cant fault the game if it gets people listening and ultimately buying tracks. Check out a few of my fave for Ace Hoods 'Hustle Hard' its been knocking around for a little while now but seems to be building up a momentum, hopefully this will finally get him some of the love (with the masses) that i feel he deserves as a consistent and ubber talented artist. 

Ace Hood Hard (Original)

This is The TMix: 
Tpain & Ace Hood - Hustle 
 

This is the G Mix: Acehood ft Rick Ross lil Wayne, 

Swizz Jumped on this one. 

There's more but that's all ya getting for now lol 





Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'


 



 


 

 

No comments: