About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Thursday 24 February 2011

Bobby Brown & Bobby V Perform Rock Witcha

Ok so those of you that know me, know that I was once upon a time Mrs Bobby Brown (in my own mind i must add) as a teenager. 

I know all the stuff that has happened over the years has made him into a bit of joke, but I'll always have fond memories of my ex husband (at least of how he used to be) lol. 

I just came across this video of him recently performing with Bobby V and it just made me smile, i know I'll get all the jokes etc but this is still one of my favourite all time songs, (I'm sure he wrote it for me) *cough cough* anyhoo they performed it beautifully! so I had to share! 

Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
Essential Fridays At Syn, Derby 



 



 


 

 

No comments: