About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Sunday 27 February 2011

VOTE TRINITY WARRIORS!!!

Hey!!

The finals are here! And thanks to you lovely people my famo Trinity Warriors are through to the finals of Got to Dance! We NEED your votes! Pls tune in to Sky 1 at 6pm, pass this message on, Retweet, facebook, txt & carrier pigeon as many people as possible to let them know they need to vote!! 12 Votes each only costs 59p pleeeease help them win! Look out for the number to call on their face book page and my twitter soon!! Thanks in advance Originality Stands Alone!!

Figa
www.figadj.com

No comments: