About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Rihanna Man Down Video

Finally got to see this video just a second ago. As you may have guessed by how many mixtapes I've put the track on over the last few months -  I love the song. I've heard a little controversy over the video so again I was curious to see what the fuss about. To be honest it wasn't until the end that it all became clear. But I feel it was done tastefully, and I love the aesthetics of the video. Very well put together. For me it all worked, the song tells part of the story and the video moves that story along. Its a thumbs up all the way for me. Despite knowing what I know about Riri and her alleged affiliations with certain societies etc, she makes good music, just be aware of what you are watching and why certain things are placed in front you. That is all I have to say on the matter!!! Rumpapa pum Rumpapa pum.. Figa It Out. 

Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/figzitunes

No comments: