About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Supa Mix 27 - Pure Hip hop & Rnb Nothing Else!!

1. Bei Maejor – I’m on one (Acoustic) 
2. Drake ft Rick Ross – I’m On One 
3. Mindless Behaviour ft Ciara, Tyga & Lil Twist – My Girl 
4. K Michelle – We Mobbin 
5. Akon – Take It Down Low 
6. Rock City – Body Bang 
7. Wale ft Jerimih & Rick Ross – That Way 
8. TPain – Booty Work (Instro) 
9. City Life / 5th Avenue – My Way 
10. T Pain – Booty Work 
11. Cyhi Da Prince ft Trey Songz – New Girl 
12. Kanye West – Mama’s Boyfriend 
13. Eminem ft Royce Da 59 – On Everything 
14. Eminem ft Royce Da 69 – Bad Meets Evil 
15. Pill – Staying Down 
16. Yung Burg - Don’t Make Do It 
17. Niki Minaj – On Top Of The World (Snip) 
18. Ball Greezy ft Ace Hood, Briscoe – On My Way To The Money 
19. Rukus – Incompatible 
20. Wale ft Meek Mill – 100Hunnit 
21. Chris Brown ft Tyga – Real Hip Hop S*** (part 1) 
22. J Cole – Work Out 
23. J’Sar – Doggy Dogg World (Freestyle) 
24. Nas – Nasty 
25. Jamie Foxx ft Tank – Back It Up 
26. Swizz Beatz ft Jim Jones, Jules Santana & Cassidy – My Hood 
27. Ciara – Gifted 
28. Wale – Lacefrontin 
29. Rukus ft Laurissa – All Around 
30. Kelly Price – And You Don’t Stop (Snip) 
31. Rampage – Countin Stacks

Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 


SupaMix Saturdays 7-8pm PST www.swurvradio.com
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/figzitunes

No comments: