About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Thursday 25 November 2010

BBM Jokes

These were sent to me on a blackberry hype lol

Made me giggle..

Bloke says to a chick in the pub "Jeez I'd give you one!" She replies "you filthy pig I wouldnt have sex with you if you were the last man on earth!" He says "Wooah steady on ya fat cunt, I was giving you a rating out of 10!"

Durex says to Tampax, "every month you stop my business for about a week"...Tampax says... "Fuck off! if you make one mistake, I lose my job for 9 months"
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: