About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 12 November 2010

Chipmunk - Flying High (Alwayz/Jive)

 

Chipmunk 'Flying High'

(Alwayz/Jive)

Out Now

'Flying High' is produced by Harmony and is the lead track from Chipmunk's second album, 'Transition', the album is slated for a spring release and features some VERY special guests, the first official single will be released early next year.

 

He doesn't seem to be getting much love at the moment, not sure if this will turn the tide for our chippy. I like him though, not too keen on this track but again might grow on me. But you cant deny that he's still out there doing his thing. 


Have a listen and see what you think. 


The track is OUT NOW and the video can be seen here

No comments: