About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 30 November 2010

FRESH OF THE PRESS!!! Episode 6 - Supa Mix With Figz

Its the 'Beef' edit lol Nick Minaj vs Lil Kim who rules? You decide. But its not just abot the past and future of Pink Hip Hop, there's loads of upfront tracks laced as usual with bangers of old!


Get listening, RT, Post on facebook and share the love! Its a definite winter warmer. 


Click to listen / Download 



Tracklist: 


1. Gyptian ft Nicki Minaj - Hold Yu 
2. Lil Kim - Jump Off 
3. Nicki Minaj - Romans Revenge 
4. Lil Kim - Black Friday 
5. Nicki Minaj - I Fly (Moment for Life) 
6. Mobb Deep ft Lil Kim - Quiet Storm 
7. Jibari Ft Niki Minaj - Dope Man 
8. Lil Kim ft TPain - Download 
9. Nicki Minaj - Your Love 
10. Lil Kim - Queen B 
11.Nicki Minaj ft Ron Browse - Stripping in the Club 
12. Lil Kim - Lighters Up 
13. Nicki Minaj - 
14. Junior Mafia ft Lil Kim - Hustlers Anthem 
15. Nicki Minaj ft Natasha Bedingfield - Last Chance 
16. Black Eyed Peas - Love you longtime 
17. Oshy - I Wanna Dance 
18. Rhianna - S&M (Snip) 
19. Miguel - International 
20. Fundamental - Make It All right 
21. Mz Brat - Get Dark 
22. Missy - Swat That Fly 
23. Rhianna ft Drake - What's My Name 
24. Ludacris - Potion 
25. Jennifer Hudson ft Ludacris - Pocket book 
26. Ludacris - Pimpin All over the world 
27. Mysonne - Hate Me 
28. Rock City - My Birthday 
29. N Dubz - Live Love Life ?? (Snip) 
30. Mary J Blige - Love No limit (Snip) 
31. Wiz Khalifa - Star of the Show 
32. T.I ft Chris Brown - Get Back Up 
33. Whiz Khalif ft Young Jeezy - Black & Yellow RMX 
34. Jah Cure ft Rick Ross & Movado - Like I see it 
35. Kerri Hilson ft Kanye West - Pretty Girl Swagg RMX 
36.Emminem Royce Da 59 - Echo (Snip) 
37. Tpain & Lil Wayne - Hoes & Ladies 
38. Trey Songz - Don't Forget The Ring 
39. Marsha Ambrosius - So Far Away




Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: