About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Princess Nyah - Take Control (Official Video)

This is HOT! absolutely loving the styling Nyah's got her swag in check! 

Production on point as per usual courtesy of Ill Blu, The track is Due for release January 2011 you will be hearing loads of this!! Its a BIG Vid too..Check it..



Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST'Supa Mix with Figz'
Download Episode 5 Here: http://bit.ly/SupaMix5

Photobucket


 



 


 

 

No comments: