About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 16 November 2010

World Star F@*kry of The Week

I'm so sorry people but this really made me laugh!! Its someone's MUM!!! If its your mum have a word please lol.. I'm literally cracking up as I'm typing this..cant believe what people will put on the internet. Its the comments as well under the vid that made me laugh..but on a real the songs catchy..i'm joking, i'm joking..can i see 1xtra playing it? Maybe not..





Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'


 



 


 

 

No comments: