About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Sunday 5 December 2010

Its Here!! Supa Mix 7

Got this on repeat right now! 


Hope you like it, please pass it on in anyway that you can and spread the word. Leggooo! 


  <span>Supa Mix With Figz Episode 7 swurvradio by Figa DJ</span>


Tracklist: 

1.Kanye ft Rhiana - Turn On the Lights

2. Brian (Day 26) - That's Me Right There

3. Jahron ft Bobby V - Speaking in French

4. Llyod Banks ft Sway, Giggs Kanye - Start it Up (Uk Remix)

5. Wretch 32 ft L - Tracktor

6. Rukus - Are You Ready

7. Tyga ft Mario - Drink The Night Away

8. Musiq Soulchild - B.U.D.D.Y

9. Heatwave Affair (Heatwave Refix)Mashup

10. Rock City - For My Birthday

11. Diddy Dirty Money - Someone to Love me

12. Busta Rhymes &amp; Swizz Beats - Bad One

13. Gyptian - Na Let Go

14. Jagged Edge - My Baby

15. Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid

16. Jade - Don't Walk Away

17. Tambouridim - Heat Wave Refix

18. Movado - Stulla

19. Vybz Kartel - Dance Hall Hero (snip)

20. Mz Brat - Get Dark

21. Usher - More

22. Jazmine Sullivan - Don't Make me wait

23. De'Votion - Replace My Heart

24. Black Coffee - Superman

25. Teedra Moses - Wanna Be Your Girl (Perempay &amp; Dee remix)

26. Geenius ft Katy B - As I

27. Dotstar - Stick Up

28. Mr M - Dashdown

29. Geeneus &amp; Ms Dynamite -Get Low

30. Perempay &amp; Dee ft - Shola Ama - Dj Play

31. Tempah T - Next Hype (muska remix)

32. Kano - Spaceship (Snip)







Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: