About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Most Supa Duparest Mix Episode 9

Episode 9 is the Last Supa Mix of the Year!! I will be back in Jan starting the year with a UK takeover show!! You wont want to miss that. 

In the meantime check out Episode 9, which features TPain and Kelz  as my 'Guests' Lol (Big up to Kelz for giving me the exclusives!!!)  

Enjoy! 


TRACKLIST: 


1. DJ Khaled ft TPain & Kanye West – Go Hard 
2. Sophia Phresh – Check me Out 
3. Freddie Gibbs – Personal OG 
4. Justice N – Mr Patron 
5. DJ Klass ft Lil John – I’m The Ish 
6. Kardinal ft Elephant Man – Clear 
7. Aaron Fresh – Dirty Girl 
8. Far East Movement ft Tpain – G6 (TFix) 
9. Miguel – Hero 
10. Drake – Show Me a Good Time 
11. Diddy Dirty Money ft Lil Wayne – Strobe Light 
12. Diddy Dirty Money ft Chris Brown – Yesterday 
13. Shizzle ft Bushkin – Greatest 
14. Cataracts ft Dev - Bass Down Low 
16. J Dutch – Ladie & Gentleman 
17. Trey Songz – Skipping Work 
18. Rukus – Hold It Down (Remix Dub) 
19. Tpain ft Chris Brown – Freeze 
20. Tpain ft E40 – U & That 
21. Movado – Stulla 
22. Unknown – Old School Bashment MegaMix 
23. Josiah Bell – In My Arms 
24. Next – Too Close 
25. Kelz – Holla At me Babes 
26. Chris Brown ft Tyga – Holla At Me 
27. J Holiday – Ridin N Cruis’n 
28. Corte Ellis – You Be Killin em 
29. Fabolous – You Be Killin Em 
30. TPain – Take Your Shirt Off 
31. TPain ft Justin Timberlake – I Cant Believe It (Rmx) 
32. TPain ft Lil Wayne – Got Money 
33. J Cole ft Kevin Cossom – Leave Me Alone 
34. Kelz – Handle The Matter 
35. Major Lazer – Hold The Line 
36.Wretch 32 – Traktor 
37. TPain ft Rick Ross – Rap Song 
38.Plies ft Tpain – Shorty 
39. Kelz – Let Me Hold You


Visit www.figadj.com for more mixes of all genres!



Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'


 



 


 

 

No comments: