About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Monday 20 December 2010

May Day ft Tay Dizm - No 1s Looking

Cool track, loving the live band  Indie / hip hop fusion, its hard to categorize it really. I suppose It is  straight Hip hop but because its a live band it give it s a different kind of edge, Its not a new track but I've only just come across it lol it even has an instrumental solo bit at the end like songs used to have in the good ol' days hehe..def showing my age..





Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'
EPISODE 9 OUT NOW!!


 



 


 

 

No comments: