About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 10 December 2010

Tpain - Rap Song & Speakers Going Hammer

I love this remix, TPain does do some great remixes. Its also nice to hear Soulja Boy rapping in the traditional format too. 
The Original is on here if you would like a listen --> http://bit.ly/SupaMix5

Here's the remix though

SPEAKERS GOING HAMMER REMIX 

Love the video of this as well, been meaning to blog it for a while but I might as make this a TPain blog whilst i'm at it! still trying to work out how they do it the imagery is sick, TPains always been one for doing off the wall out of the ordinary stuff and thats probably why i rate him so much. See how many stars you can spot in it as well, I love the way you have to watch it a few times to spot the faces, very cleaver indeed! Also the songs good too lol 

RAP SONG 

Follow me on Twitter as well people! @Figadj 





Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'

CHECK OUT THE LATEST SUPA MIX: SUPA MIX 7 

</object>  <span>Supa Mix With Figz Episode 7 swurvradio by Figa DJ</span> 

Photobucket


 



 


 

 

No comments: