About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Karizma - DeadPromoter (Freestyle)

I'm really feeling this! Cheeky lyrics, slick production on the vid. 
Gets The Figa Thumbs up! 

Figa It Out 

Karizma - Deadpromoter
www.youtube.com
Freestyle over Tenopause by Calibre. From the forthcoming 10/10 Mixtape out 31 January 2011. Oh ye
ah..here's the bars One-two/ mic check/ this ain't the kind of riddim you should let me free on/ ready for the mic any time my dan, come in like a 9th dan sensei with a Gi on/ Prang promoters don't




No comments: