About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Monday 20 December 2010

Models Hair Catches Fire At Diddys Party - FUNNY!!

This is sooo funny watch everyone's reaction when the poor girls hair sets on fire, i would be mortified if that was me! Cracked me up though!!! Is that wrong of me hehe..

Kevin Hart explaining about the incident on a radio show, listen out for the Trey Songz impersonation 



Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'


 



 


 

 

No comments: