About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Ed Drewett - Champagne Lemonade

ED DREWETT

'Champagne Lemonade'

Released: 31st October 2010 Label: Virgin Records

 

ED DREWETT has established his own impeccable chart credentials without having even yet released his first single.

The 22-year-old Essex singer-songwriter first came to our attention when his tones graced Professor Green's #3 hit

'I Need You Tonight', this success was followed by him co-writing 'All Time Low', the #1 smash from new lad-band

sensation

 


No comments: