About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Monday 11 October 2010

Griminal 'Supa Dupa' (AATW/360 Records)

Griminal

'Supa Dupa'

(AATW/360)

 

This is what his press says:

Griminal has long been a name on the lips of DJs and Grime fans alike, from his early mixtapes to his track stealing bars on Wiley's 'She Likes' this young man has enthraled. 'Supa Dupa' is a street single released on the 15th of November and showcases Grim's witty and catchy flows over booming production. Now signed to AATW/360 Records, 2011 promises to be a big year for Griminal as he releases his first single proper and debut LP. Soul 2 Streets Priority Artist!!

 


This is what Figa Says: 

Video is all nice and shiny ( I like shiny) so cant wrong there lol. Its been floating around for a minute, but as its due for release soon you will definitely be hearing more of it. I'm curious to see if he will fully cross over, he's done the whole Indie Tinie inspired chorus type thing, but still kept his integrity in the verses. I love his cheeky flow ;) Rate it, but its not rocking my world. Find my self singing along with out realising but its definitely/ undeniably a good tune. I thjinl it just comes down to taste / what moves you..anywayz..Time will tell but ..how far commersh can it go? and thats where this song seems to me to aimed?  I could be wrong? of course thats where the money is so thats the obvious place to head.. He is a hard worker though let see what this does. 


Check out the supa dupa shiny vid..

See Video Below


Monday 11th August 2010 

Figa DJ

No comments: