About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Interview On The Lushes Brown Thoughts Blog

Check out this interview of myself by journalist and blogger extraordinaire Ms. SofroLushes. The interview was for the esteemed Blog 'Lushes Brown Thoughts'
Her Blog is crammed with many interesting things that range social issues, music, fashion idea's and cultural subjects so please check this out and browse through her other articles.

  Please rate comment and subscribe to her blog, you can also follow her on twitter @sofrolushes

  http://lushesbrownthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/figa-dj-interview.html





Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 

No comments: