About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Saturday 9 October 2010

Xfactor Figad

Little Miss Cher Llyod! You can't deny that this girl has got the xfactor.

Let's see if she can justify being in the show though..

Her eyebrows look sooo much better, that's a good look hehe

She's rapping, and the rappings actually quite good! Its better than her singing. I like her! Would love to take her to Nandos and make sure she finishes a plate..

I digress...

Na she is a natural star there is just something about her..simples..
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: