About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Saturday 23 October 2010

Marsha Ambrosius - I Hope She Cheats On You

Ok so I'm a little late with the bloggin of this one but I've only just come back on to my blogging properly.. I've been concentrating on my comps..but as you can tell by the last week or so i'm well and truly back.. yuup deffo back! Anywyaz, I  Keep playing this song, still love her voice even though she's gone all skinny lol! Na she looks good and you can tell she's feeling herself at the moment. Still have hope that they will get back together (Floetry) but as long as they are individually or otherwise still releasing stuff like this then I suppose I'm happy! 


Love the way its written..more artists I feel need to start writing from their own perspective rather 'writing' if that makes sense?? Remember no one does you better than you! anywyaz here's the Skinny Marsha 




Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: