About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 22 October 2010

'Supa Mix With Figz' On Swurv Radio

Figacardfront

My Debut Show on the Award winning station Swurv Radio starts this Saturday!! 23rd October 2010. 9pm - 10pm PST. (That's 6am GMT - early but worth it!!) Loads of Brand New Tunes, favourites & classics all crammed into one 1 roller coaster Supa Mix!

Spread the word tell your friends!!! Please Leave me a comment on my website just Click Here to let me know what you thought and also listen back and download each show!

Saturdays are now the Superest Most Swurvy days of the week!

Figa It Out!

blogger email facebook soundcloud twitter youtube

©2010 Figa Musique | Trinity Towers|Midalands

No comments: