About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Saturday 9 October 2010

Xfactor Figad

John did OK wasn't great, our Chezza was right he's not really memorable. Love the banter between Simon and Louis, they crack me up! Rebeccas up next, hope she looks up this time. Have to admit I don't get what the fuss is on this chick. She's pretty but not loving the voice. The styling is so off key as well. Bit of a 80s film reject meshed with 50s glamor puss. Did not enjoy that. Sorry Rebecca fans..
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: