About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Saturday 9 October 2010

Xfactor Figad

Storm Lee! Red hair! Great voice bet the judges hate it all! Can't deny his voice again not sure if the public will get him I do like his eccentricity, not sure about the make up and silver trousers hehe. As Louis said he did put on a show. Isn't that what its about though? Cheryls getting a lot of boos lol

Let's see what his nemisis Mr Cowell has to say..

Well he was nicer to him than I thought he would be. Dermot is great though stood up for him! Go on Dermy!

Looking forward to Bel Amie
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: