About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 15 October 2010

FREAKY!! Try it it works!!!

Another bbm message! Freaked me out! I just did it and it works, sooo nuts.. This is wicked! :O WOW!

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! 

It takes less than a minute . 

Work this out as you read . Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!  This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.. 

 1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have sex (more than once but less than 10)
 
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5. 4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 . If you haven't, add 1759..

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. You should have a three digit number .

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have sex each week). 

The next two numbers are  YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)  

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS. (It works!!!!)

Can anyone explain to me WHY it works?

Figa it out...
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: