About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Thursday 28 October 2010

Unkown - Do Wit It

Not too sure if this is a demo, i'm guessing it is because its blatantly a man singing to another man about where's ya girl...not judging just havent seen an r&b song address such issues before..but yup i think its a demo. Sounds amazingly finished for a demo though..

  anyhoo lol, I do reeeally like it. It will be interesting to see who it gets shopped around to and who actually finally ends up with it as their song.
If you recognise the voice or think hey thats me singing, hit me up!

  Love the beat, Chunky but airy all at the same time.

  Proper R&b song though Loves it!! Figa It Out..

 




Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: