About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Sunday 31 October 2010

Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me

Nicki Showing her sensitive side..not too keen on the lace front (she normally gets her hair so right) but that's a minor. Also showing her acting skills in this. something else that she appears to be good at. Anywyaz I think it might be a grower. it Didn't grab me like POW! as she normally does, but I'll know in a week or so, after a few more plays if I'm feeling it. It gets the 'mmm its aiiiight' tag for now, but i am actually still singing the hook in my head.. Anyways have a listen decide for yourselves and Figa it out..

http://www.mrworldpremiere.net/2010/10/nicki-minaj-right-thru-me.html




Figa DJ

www.figadj.com 

LIKE: www.facebook.com/figadj1

Twitter: @Figadj 


Catch Figa on www.Swurvradio.com Every Saturday 9pm-10pm PST 'Supa Mix with Figz'

No comments: