About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Monday 18 October 2010

The Jordan Collection - Pink & Blue

Ok so on the subject of shoes people keep asking me about my shoes, a girl actually stopped me and said I knew you where Dj Figa when I saw your trainers! Everyone also comments on how many have u got as they keep on seeing me in different colours etc. I've had people actually chase me down to find out where I got em, and today is official shoe day lol! So here they are, the Figa jordan collection. I'm thinking of changing my swagga up for next year, so if you have any ideas please post me some pics! Gotta give a shout to Mr RukDarapper on his styling too snm lol

Ok here they are up first is an old fave the Pink 23s.. Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: