About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
This Blog is unique to me! Its about Me, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, liking, and mixing! It will be mostly music related as that's my 'thing' but I have an opinion so things could get hectic! Figa It out Please also check out my website: www.figadj.com xx

Friday 22 October 2010

Katy B ft Miss Dynamite - Lights On

I neeeeed this song if anyone can help you know I'd love ya 4eva! Can't even get it on youtube that tells you that its either supa fresh or the record label ' av it pon lock' hehe either way please help!

Speaking of Ms B, has anyone clocked her playing wii with Gigs, Amelle Sugar Babe, diddy man Tinchy.. All I can say really is - is UK urban just a new way of saying pop? Think about it folks its nintendo, they wouldn't have jus anyone, jus any old hoodlum up on their adverts now would they?

At the same time its a testiment to how far the afore mentioned have driven the scene, gotta give props in thay sense no matter what u think of their sound (some of their sounds) All I can say is Fair play though at least someone's getting paid through the double recession hehe hopefully nintendo or xbox even playstation will come knocking on my door soon hehe No haterade intended, just blogging..I write what comes to my finger tips and dony worry about the results till afterwards..when its too late
Figa It out x
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: